It’s a philosophy, yes, but also an invitation to be part of something larger than yourself.
We welcome Masons visiting or relocating to our area, as well as inquiries from men who wish to learn more about the Craft of Freemasonry.
Interested in knowing more about what’s involved? All you have to do is ask.
Reach out or come to one of our monthly dinners, the first Monday of every month, at 6:30 pm.
Spend some time poking around the site. You’re welcome here.
Monthly Meeting Schedule for University Lodge 408
|First Monday||6:30 PM — Fellowship Dinner – Open to all men interested in Masonry.
7:30 PM — Degree Work or practice on degrees.
|Third Monday||7:30 PM — Stated Communication of University Lodge #408
*** Suggested dress: business casual
University #408 First Responder Appreciation Breakfast
On Saturday morning, May 5, 2018, University #408 sponsored an appreciation breakfast for Police, Fire, and EMS workers. We provided pancakes, bacon, sausage links, and patties, scrambled eggs, hash browns, home fries, biscuits, orange juice and coffee. We had about 15 area First Responders attend and all left well fed to start their day!
I want to thank the Brothers responsible for helping this event be a success:
- WB Al Jones who supplied the bacon, sausage and coffee.
- Senior Warden Tyler Singleton for preparing the pancakes and helping setup
- Senior Deacon Dace Bergen for making some excellent scrambled eggs.
- WB London Ivey designed and donated our banner which can be used again.
- WB Rickie Williams who kept the home fries and hash browns supplied.
Please check our photo gallery for pictures.